Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Some light housekeeping

SO
I missed this whole nonsense and let's be honest I don't have the patience to keep my recipes updated, so instead I am starting this:
Every Sunday, Colin, the belly and I (and eventually Colin - the bird, the Bean, and I) will take a couple of pictures. I will include how old the kiddos are and something amusing they did that week (expect the Bean to be light on anecdotes for a while)
And every Thursday I will type a little something. A recipe, a rant, a synopsis of our week or something.
I am inviting people I know to read along. People who liked my little blah blah before and who like looking at the squids. :) Why always the nicknames?
It's a good plan I think.
Big smooches.

-Meg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com