Saturday, July 24, 2010

Enjoy the Silence

I have been trying to take a nice picture. One that sums up all of my feelings for the last 3 months. Because for the last 3 months I have been having what seems like a very successful first trimester.
Sunday marks 12 weeks. Almost 12 full weeks of vomiting and nausea and exhaustion and very bad parenting. And hope and terror and over the moon joy. It's been a bit manic over here while I wrap my head around the fact that this whole having a second child thing might work this time.
So expect pictures soon. And more anecdotes. And a return to our regularly scheduled programing!
Fun Fact: it turns out a person can live on green apples, cinnamon candy, cucumbers and saltines for 3 months. Who knew?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com