Monday, October 18, 2010

Moday distractions....


Colin enjoys a superman swing, October 2010

Dear God, it's Monday again already? oy. vey. I am going to have 2 children before I know it. This morning I am cheating on my healthy eating by having cream in my coffee and a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie for breakfast...mmmm. It tastes like fall, and with our temperatures FINALLY dropping into the low 80s it feels like it! How are you celebrating this GORGEOUS season?

WE are baking pumpkin bread with the pumpkin mash we made last week.

I am really looking forward to the release of this book. Just in time for Thanksgiving, an opportunity to develop a simple sweet tradition of faith and gratefulness.

Meanwhile, my burgeoning belly is making it hard for me to tie my shoes. These lovely ballet slippers might make things easier AND more fashionable!

A sweet card if you're moving across country! Or even down the road... (via the ever fabulous Hither and Thither)

I want to hang this (or maybe a local version of it? oh! project idea!) in the boys room...LOVE IT.

Can I have a shopping spree in here?

And speaking of Mad Men...

LOVE this dress

Beautiful fall style

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com