Thursday, October 14, 2010

Today

Simple Woman's Daybook thoughts FOR TODAY
Outside my window...is a clear blue sky, heralding warmer temperatures. sigh.
I am thinking...that 2% milk in my tea is not the same as cream
I am thankful for...the sight of my little boy and my husband walking outside together
From the kitchen...I can smell the last of the chewy granola bars
I am wearing...one of the last pairs of pants that fit me...and I still have 4 months to go!
I am creating...a whole little person!
I am going...a little stir crazy with the amount my husband has to work lately
I am reading...The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood
I am hoping...for a good, productive day
I am hearing...the dulcet tones of Curious George
Around the house...is a lot of laundry that needs to be done
One of my favorite things...Earl Grey Tea
A few plans for the rest of the week...Baby shower for Heather, Dad's birthday party, staff meeting for the 5One, worship night on Friday...whew
Here is picture or thought I am sharing...Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com