Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Terribly Hungry Tuesday

(I know, I know, you didn't see this till Thursday, I'm working on getting a posting schedule down.)


Colin enjoying pineapple ice cream at the Dole Plantation in Oahu, August 2010

Tuesday nights Luke works late, generally we go to my mother's place in downtown Phoenix and have dinner with her, but on the nights we are not feeling well or if she's out of town, I like to gather recipes to try out when my non-adventurous eater husband is out!

Baked Lemon Pasta from The Pioneer Woman

Extra Crispy Tossed Potatoes from The Kitchn


Greek Pasta with Sausage and Cheese from Serious Eats



Mark Bittman's Pad Thai


Velvety Broccoli and Feta Pasta from The Kitchn

Saag Paneer from The Hungry Engineer

Spicy Coconut Noodles from Real Simple

Asparagus with Chorizo and Croutons from Smitten Kitchen


Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com